Product Issuer: Doughboys Manufacturing (SA) Pty Ltd trading as Krispy Kreme SA ABN 94 152 857 782 (Issuer, we, our, us) of 270 The Parade, Kensington SA 5068.
Each participating Krispy Kreme store in South Australia and Northern Territory (each a, Store) will accept current, valid and activated gift cards from the Product Issuer (Gift Card).
Customers (Gift Card holder, you, your) may use their Gift Card on purchases made at only these Stores on Eligible Items as outlined in clause 4.1.
- You agree to these Terms when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire or attempt to use a Gift Card.
- The Issuer may amend these Terms at any time. Except where we are required by law to do so, you will not receive advance notice of such amendments.
- If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising any of our rights under these Terms, that failure or delay does not constitute a waiver of our rights.
- The Issuer may refuse to sell Gift Cards to any person at any time for any reason.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of South Australia.
- Where you purchase a Gift Card as a personal or business gift, or for other business uses approved by the Issuer, you must ensure that the end Gift Card holder is made aware of these Terms.
- Purchase of Gift Card
- The Issuer issues physical Gift Cards which may be purchased from any participating Store.
- Redemption of Gift Card
- A Gift Card has no value unless activated in the Issuer’s Gift Card system (System) and payment has been made to enable its activation for any amount up to a maximum of $500.
- On presentation of a Gift Card to a Store, the Issuer procures the Store to provide purchase credit up to the balance of the Gift Card as identified in the System, against the purchase price due to the Store. If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder must pay the difference using another payment method, if the Issuer agrees. No change will be given and any balance on the Gift Card will remain on the Gift Card and may only be used in whole or in part against future purchases.
- Eligible Items
- Subject to the Ineligible Items, a Gift Card may be redeemed to purchase any goods from the Stores including food, beverage and merchandise (Eligible Items).
- Expiry Date
- A Gift Card expires 3 years from the purchase date as indicated on the back of the Gift Card.
- Any balance remaining on a Gift Card after the expiry date cannot be redeemed and will not be refunded or credited to the Gift Card holder. We will not give you any notice before this happens. After the date of expiry, the Gift Card is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined.
- A Gift Card cannot be re-activated at any time.
- Exclusions and Ineligible Items
- A Gift Card presented in altered, fraudulent, mutilated, defaced or tampered form will be void.
- A Gift Card cannot be redeemed by email, phone or fax, to pay a store credit account, to pay an interest free deposit or a repayment, or to purchase goods that a Store is not permitted to supply to a person by law.
- A Gift Card cannot be used online or through contracted delivery partners.
- A Gift Card cannot be reloaded, used for cash advances or redeemed for cash.
- Customers cannot use any Buy Now, Pay Later platform services to purchase Gift Cards.
- If a Customer wishes to return any Eligible Item purchased on a Gift Card, subject to the Issuer’s returns policy, the Store will reissue a new Gift Card in the amount to be refunded.
- Transaction Enquiries
- The Gift Card holder may request confirmation of the expiry date and current balance remaining on a Gift Card at any time at the point of sale in any Store.
- The System will be conclusive evidence of the balance, history and expiry date of a Gift Card.
- Lost and Stolen Gift Cards
- A Gift Card must be treated as cash as it will not be reissued or refunded if lost or stolen. If your Gift Card is lost or stolen or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by contacting our customer support team on 1800 027 561 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to stop the Gift Card being used, however we cannot guarantee this. Any person holding the Gift Card can use its value to purchase Eligible Items.
- A Gift Card will only be reissued, refunded or honoured where the Gift Card is shown to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Issuer or a Store, or where there has been a breach of any condition or warranty implied under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Gift Card holders are responsible for the use and safety of their Gift Card at all times.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Issuer, a Store and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- Promotion Activities
- The Issuer does not permit the use of Gift Cards in connection with any marketing, promotion or advertising activities without prior written consent of the Issuer. The Issuer may withhold consent in its absolute discretion.
- Gift Cards may not be used in a manner that implies that a person, business, product or service is endorsed or sponsored by or affiliated with the Issuer, a Store or any of their related entities.
- Intellectual Property
- All trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights used in or in connection with the Gift Cards and the Issuer (Intellectual Property) are owned by or licensed to the Issuer.
- Any use of the Intellectual Property by you or a third party is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Issuer. The Issuer may withhold consent in its absolute discretion.
- A Gift Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
- You acknowledge that we may collect and record the details of any identification provided in relation to the sale and delivery of Age Restricted Products. The personal information collected will be held and may be used in accordance with our Privacy Policies.
- Personal information may be collected by the Issuer, the Store or their related entities at the time of purchase or redemption of a Gift Card. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) imposes obligations on the Issuer in relation to the collection, security, quality, access, use and disclosure of personal information. These obligations are detailed in the Australia Privacy Principles (APPS). Under the APPS, the Issuer is only permitted to collect personal information if it is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of their functions or activities. Personal information collected through this function is used for the purpose of identification. The Privacy Policies of the Issuer and its related entities are available online at krispykremesa.com.au/privacy. Persons subject to these Terms consent to the use of their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Policies unless they advise the Privacy Officer otherwise.
- Enquiries and Complaints
- Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about Gift Cards, they should contact the Issuer.
- Enquiries relating to the Gift Cards should be made to the Issuer.
- Where a person has a complaint or enquiry about goods purchased by a person using a Gift Card, they should contact the relevant Store where they purchased the goods.