Opening day at a Krispy Kreme store is a truly fun event, and we’d love to have you come by. Join in the festivities and experience our delicious doughnuts and tasty coffee! Please check this section of the website periodically (we update it regularly) to see if we’re planning to open a store near you.
The Krispy Kreme Guide to Queue Etiquette
- Make sure you follow instructions from our staff around the store and any directional signage.
- Look out for our “Please queue here” sign. Which will mark the start of the line.
- Get to know the people in front and behind you. It makes the whole experience more fun.
- You must be present in the queue*. If you need to step away, let your queue neighbours know. This is where tip 3 is useful.
- Don’t use unreasonable ‘line holding tactics’*. This could upset your line neighbours and that’s no fun.
- COVID safe is how we roll – be sure to check and keep safe
- Keep calm and think of doughnuts!
*Long absence from the queue or having people hold you spot may forfeit your spot. The prize vouchers given out on the day can only be redeemed at the Mount Gambier store. We celebrate previous people who have joined the queue to win our top 3 prizes – these winners join a special club but are not eligible to join the top 3 queue again. People under the age of 18 must we accompanied by an adult.