THE INNER CIRCLE – BIRTHDAY OFFERS:
- This offer is valid for one transaction only.
- To be eligible for this offer you must be a pre-existing member of ‘The Friends of Krispy Kreme for a minimum of 10 days prior to your birthday.
- Once expired this offer cannot be replaced, refunded, or redeemed.
- Incorrect details will result in e-mail not being sent.
- Offer will not be resent should you delete your e-mail or have not redeemed the offer before expiry.
- When registering as a Friend of Krispy Kreme you will require a unique email address (one email associated to one person).
- Birthday Gift – In-store Only
- Valid for 1 x 6 pack Original Glazed® doughnuts per member.
- Redeemable in-store at Krispy Kreme stores in SA only.
- Show your e-mail on your phone or electronic device (or a print out) in-store and a photo identification to redeem offer. Screenshot of email will not be accepted.
- Doughnuts cannot be substituted for any other product.
- Coupon code not redeemable or transferable for cash or credit.
- Valid for 14 days from receiving offer e-mail.
- Once expired or used this offer cannot be replaced, refunded, or redeemed.
- Not available in Krispy Kreme in OTR, Krispy Kreme in WA, QLD, VIC or NSW
Krispy Kreme Fundraising programs and pricing structures are designed to assist charities and non-profit organisations and groups only.
The pricing structure reflects Krispy Kreme’s commitment to helping our community and the information below explains who can participate:
- COMMUNITY: Funds are being used to support community-based activities devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes.
- CHARITABLE: Funds are being used to support a charitable organisation or benevolent cause.
- EDUCATIONAL: School or school related groups such as band, club, student and parent group associated with a school or educational institution.
All order requests must be completed at least 7 days prior to Fundraiser collection date. Date and time of Fundraiser is subject to availability and to be approved by Krispy Kreme.
All orders must be confirmed by both parties.
Orders not picked up within an hour of the scheduled time will be considered cancelled.
I understand that payment in full is required 7 days prior to delivery or collection.
Fundraisers must be paid in full 7 days prior to dispatch of order.
Minimum order quantity of 30 dozen required.
Any delivery charges will be the responsibility of the organisation who is confirming the Fundraiser.
Delivery is subject to availability and must be approved by Krispy Kreme South Australia.
If this Fundraiser is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, I authorise Krispy Kreme South Australia to charge 50% of the total price.
Krispy Kreme South Australia reserves the right to change Fundraising prices without notice.
Krispy Kreme South Australia Fundraising products are valid only at Krispy Kreme South Australia retail outlets and are not accepted in wholesale outlets.
All participating organisations will be required to provide a letter on the non-profit organisation’s letterhead, acknowledging the fundraising activity by an organisation executive.
Placing an order online
Our goal is to always deliver the highest quality and freshest doughnuts. Krispy Kreme South Australia offers delivery to a number of postcodes in Adelaide – See below to confirm if your location receives a delivery.
Delivery costs is $18.00 per delivery, costs appear on the checkout page after a postcode has been entered.
Deliveries cannot be made on weekends and public holidays. You may not resell our doughnuts, they are for personal consumption only.
Krispy Kreme will deliver next day (Mon-Fri) provided all orders are received no later than 5.30pm the day prior.
Delivery availability and pricing
- All orders are delivered by a 3-party courier service.
- Delivery services are available in selected areas in Metropolitan Adelaide
- We reserve the right to alter the locations at which delivery services are available at anytime. Available delivery locations will be displayed in the Shipping Method field on the Checkout page.
Receiving your delivery
- We recommend that you have your order delivered to an address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for the delivery. If the delivery address is unattended, our couriers are authorised to leave the goods in a safe location at that address as deemed by the courier. A courier may deem a delivery location unsafe if:
- There is no sheltered area to leave the goods away from street or public view
- There is no access to the building, unit/apartment
- There is no suitable place to leave the delivery.
- If a safe location cannot be found, the courier will return the product to the dispatch location. An additional delivery fee will be payable if you require the product to be redelivered.
- For deliveries to a business address, should the recipient not be available, the delivery will be left at the reception. In the instance the reception is not available, delivery will be left with a colleague.
- If you have any specific delivery requirements, you must note these in the ‘shipping instructions’ on checkout. Specific delivery times requested in the ‘shipping instructions’ will be disregarded.
- Orders cannot be delivered to post office boxes or postal lockers.
Delivery conditions and payment
- Delivery is not available weekends or on public holidays.
- If you are having your order delivered, you are required to pay online using Visa or Mastercard.
- For next day deliveries and future dated deliveries, we will process your order the evening prior to the delivery. Our Doughnut factory stores will produce the doughnuts just in time for delivery.
- To ensure freshness and high quality, delivery is made within 24 hours of the product being collected by the courier.
- Krispy Kreme does not take responsibility for any delay or loss in deliveries caused by, or in any way connected with, any cause outside of our reasonable control including but not limited to shortfall of supplies, courier delays, strikes, industrial disputes, terrorism, riot, fire, storm and other acts of God, communications or network failures, traffic delays or accidents.
- We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time; the delivery will be made any time within the delivery time window you select on the checkout page; 8am – 12pm or 1pm – 5pm. Actual delivery times will be dependent on the individual delivery driver’s schedule and your requested delivery address.
- If we are unable to dispatch your order for any reason, including that the products are unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible Next day orders will be replaced with a product of the same value.
- If you have not received your order by 5pm on your selected day please email email@example.com and our team will contact you.
- You may not on-sell the product/s purchased from our website, for any reason. If you want to resell products to raise funds for a charitable organisation, please visit our Fundraising page for more details. You will need to meet certain criteria to participate in that program.
Remote and International deliveries
- Online shopping is only available to customer delivery addresses within Adelaide, South Australia that can be serviced via courier within a period of time deemed suitable to provide fresh product. Available delivery addresses are determined by the courier routes and the location of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut factory stores.
You can find a list of postcodes below that we offer delivery to:
5000, 5005, 5006, 5007, 5008, 5009, 5010, 5011, 5012, 5013, 5014, 5015, 5016, 5017, 5018, 5019, 5020, 5021, 5022, 5023, 5024, 5025, 5031, 5032, 5033, 5034, 5035, 5037, 5038, 5039, 5040, 5041, 5042, 5043, 5044, 5045, 5046, 5047, 5048, 5049, 5050, 5051, 5052, 5061, 5062, 5063, 5064, 5065, 5066, 5067, 5068, 5069, 5070, 5071, 5072, 5073, 5074, 5075, 5076, 5081, 5082, 5083, 5084, 5085, 5086, 5087, 5088, 5089, 5090, 5091, 5092, 5093, 5094, 5095, 5096, 5097, 5098, 5106, 5107, 5108, 5109, 5110, 5111, 5112, 5113, 5114 (excluding Humbug Scrub, Sampson Flat & Yattalunga), 5115, 5117, 5120 (excluding Buckland Park & Riverlea Park), 5121 (excluding Eyre), 5125, 5126, 5127, 5131 (excluding Lower Hermitage & Upper Hermitage), 5140, 5141 (excluding Summertown), 5150, 5158, 5159, 5160, 5161, 5162, 5163 (excluding Onkaparinga Heights), 5164, 5165, 5166, 5167, 5168, 5501, 5950.
If you have ordered from one of the excluded suburbs, we will cancel & refund your order, or arrange for a Click & Collect.
Returns and guarantee policy
- In addition to the rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under relevant law including the Australian Consumer Law, Doughboys Manufacturing Pty Ltd offers you the following benefits under our Returns and Guarantee policy:
- We endeavour to deliver high quality and fresh doughnuts.
- You need to inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt at your nominated delivery address. If the product(s), when initially received by you, is damaged or faulty, or if there is a shortfall or error in your order, you must contact our Head office within 24 hours of receiving the product, either via phone call or, if it is outside of office hours, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact form on our website, and provide the following details:
- your full name, address, telephone number (during business hours) and email address;
- your order number;
- a detailed explanation of the fault, error or reason for the return; and
- clear photographic evidence of the fault, error or reason for the return.
- You do not have to return faulty products to us.
- Once you submit your claim, if we assess that your product(s) when delivered to you were in fact faulty, crushed, damaged or were not satisfactory due to deterioration caused by travel conditions, we will, at our option
- attempt another delivery (on a date we specify) to you at our cost to replace the product(s) with an identical product or a product(s) of equivalent value and specifications; or
- refund the purchase price for the faulty product(s).
- Once you submit your claim, if we assess that there was a genuine error or shortfall with your order, we will take all reasonable steps to correct the error or shortfall.
- Returns will not be accepted by Krispy Kreme if:
- the fault or damage to the product(s) has been caused by accident or by misuse by either you or a third party; or
- the product(s) has been modified or tampered with in any way by you or a third party. Krispy Kreme has various tampering detection methods in place.
- Subject always to your rights under applicable laws including the Australian Consumer Law, we reserve the right to refuse claims under this Returns and Guarantee policy in our discretion with regard to various factors including, without limitation, loss or damage not caused by us, improper or inadequate care, insufficient proof of fault, error or reason for the return or unreasonable delay.
- We do not allow returns for a change of mind.
- This Returns and Guarantee policy applies to online orders only, including delivery and collect-in-store.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. These rights may be available beyond the 3-hour time frame specified above for our own Returns and Guarantee policy.
Products, prices and orders
- All products advertised on the Site are subject to availability. Products are available only in the styles and colours displayed or as otherwise indicated. We endeavour to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on the Site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that the Site is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. Please be aware that colours appear differently on different monitors.
- The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the Site at the time of placing the order, in Australian dollars and inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
- You acknowledge that, by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery (or arrange collection as the case may be) of the product(s) ordered at price specified on this Site at the time you place your order.
Changes and cancellations
- All order changes, delivery detail changes or cancellations must be made 24 hours the working day prior to the delivery date.
- Subject to any applicable laws, we may cancel your order if:
- any payment by you is cancelled, dishonoured or reversed; or
- we have inadvertently displayed any errors on the Site, including but not limited to incorrect prices, descriptions or illustrations or typographical errors, and these errors are relevant to your order;
- the Site has indicated that products are available when they are not; or
- you do not or have not fully complied with these Online Ordering Terms and Conditions.
- For Mix your own dozen orders, if a doughnut is not available we will replace that doughnut with the closest matching doughnut. If you order a Limited Time Only dozen for a delivery date after the last delivery date for that Limited Time offer, we will substitute that Limited Time Only dozen with an assorted dozen.
- Krispy Kreme may change or withdraw its product offerings on this Site, if any, at any time. If you receive an email confirmation of an order, it does not constitute acceptance of an order or confirmation of an offer to sell. Krispy Kreme reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any item or to refuse to fulfil any order for any reason.
Security and risk
- Krispy Kreme processes credit card transactions using e-commerce protocols and technology that are standard on the web. Krispy Kreme South Australian utilise a SSL certificate and Braintree security authentication. Nonetheless, Krispy Kreme cannot guarantee that it will be successful in preventing unauthorized access or tampering with the Site or its files.
- Risk of loss and title for the product(s) pass to you upon dispatch from our Krispy Kreme store to the delivery carrier.
To contact Krispy Kreme South Australia
- Physical Address: 270 The Parade, Kensington 5068
- Phone Number: 08 8333 9777
- Email: email@example.com
We recommend someone is present at the delivery address to sign for the delivery so it is READY TO BE GOBBLED UP as soon as possible.
If the delivery address is unattended our couriers will need to leave the goods so be sure you have a good place, you are happy with.
You can use the comments field on the order page with any special notes such as sharing your chosen location. Be sure its accessible as we can’t climb, chase dogs, enter the house or swim across rivers to get there.
Remember if you are not home you will need a cool dry place free from anything or anyone else you don’t want to eat your doughnuts before you! If there are no special instructions the delivery drivers will do their best and look for a sheltered, shaded and dry area to leave the goods away from street or public view.
If you are not sure you can be home, or have the right place for the doughnuts to be left consider visiting a store, (use the click and collect option instead of delivery) or perhaps check if UberEats or Menulog service your area. We don’t want you to be disappoint and get anything less than you would expect.
Please note that once our goods are left we cannot accept responsibility for damage occurring or foreign matter (e.g. ants) entering the box due to the product being left unattended. For this reason, we suggest you receive your delivery at work, or on a day someone is home to receive the delivery.
If you are ordering for someone else, the above conditions still apply.
If there is no safe place, the delivery driver will take the goods to Krispy Kreme West Croydon, located at 563 Port Road, West Croydon, for your collection.